Response to COVID-19
Your safety is our priority
Family Matters Christian Counseling is committed to taking the necessary precautions to ensure your safety as you visit the office. Frequently touched objects and surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Also, there will be hand sanitizer, tissues, non-medical grade masks, and contactless pay options available for your convenience. Together we can keep one another safe by following a few guidelines:
- A mask/face covering is required when entering the office.
- Only persons with an appointment should be in the waiting room
- Sit or stand at an appropriate distance from others waiting.
- Please cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or elbow.
Please reschedule or consider scheduling a Teletherapy appointment if you have any of the following symptoms or exposure
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- Recent Loss of Taste or Smell
- Traveled to other countries in the past 14 days
- Exposure to a confirmed COVID-19 patient
Thank you for your grace and patience as we navigate these difficult times.