Michon delivers workshops with humor, compassion, transparency and authenticity. She enjoys using storytelling and examples of personal struggles in her workshops and connects well with audiences in small, intimate settings.
The Seven Principles Workshop for couples can be tailored for one or two-day marriage workshops or church “small group” studies. The information presented is based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman published in his New York Times bestselling book—The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. This educational workshop has been offered across the US and internationally, and has strengthened the relationships of tens of thousands of couples. It’s specifically designed to help couples improve their friendship and learn powerful communication and conflict management skills.
The workshop may include lectures, demonstrations, videos and private couples exercises. Each participant receives their own workbook filled with activities and information that are practical, fun, insightful and informative. And there is no need to worry about sharing your personal problems in front of others… we don’t do any group sharing at this workshop.
Learn and practice research-proven tools
- Strengthen your foundation of friendship
- Deepen intimacy and build trust
- Identify your solvable vs. perpetual issues
- Collaborate more effectively to solve problems
- Listen and communicate clearly and effectively
Who Should Attend?
- Unmarried couples who want the tools to avoid common marital mistakes
- Married Couples who want to jump-start their relationship
- Couples wanting to learn several marriage enhancing skills quickly
This Workshop is Not Suited for
- Severe relationship distress
- Domestic violence
- Active addictions (alcohol, drug, sex/porn, gambling)
- Untreated serious mental health problems in one or both partners